Estimated Reading Time: <1
Denrele Edun has released some must-see photos to celebrate his birthday.
On my birthday, I celebrate ME!
On my special day,
I’m thinking of all the wonderful things I am
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate my unconquerable spirit,
that lets me meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire my sensitivity.
I see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and I meet them,
out of my deep and caring heart,
out of my wisdom,
out of my strength.
I treasure my uniqueness;
There is no one else like me,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate ME, respect ME,
cherish ME, look up to ME.
Happy, happy birthday!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for ME;
Cos I f**king deserve it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADENRELE OLUFEMI ADEYEMI “RAJEEV-RAJA” EDUN.
Outfit by the AMAZING @officialtinathan
Photography by the UNEQUALLED@photographercharlie
Location at the Prestigious H210 Boutique Hotel on Muri Okunola str, V/I.
(This shoot was done yesterday morning…Mad Shout out to my people).
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19