Estimated Reading Time: <1
TERRORISTS LAY LAND MINES ON FARM LAND
The Defence Headquarters wishes to inform the general public particularly those in the North East that in their desperation to unleash terror on the people, the fleeing remnant terrorists have laid land mines on stretches of farm land.
It is also instructive to alert the public that terrorists now operate with horses to carry out attacks on isolated villages and communities along fringes of our borders in the North East. A recent attack using horses readily come to mind in this regard.
These latest tactics of the terrorists is a grand design to cause fear and panic among the farmers as well as the local populace. The security forces will continue to be on their trail until they are completely flushed out of our country.
While the military and other security forces are doing everything possible to neutralise these mine threats, individuals and citizens are advised to be mindful of strange and suspicious objects in their farmlands and localities as well as be weary of those coming on horses as they can be terrorists and to report same to the security forces for prompt action.
Director Defence Information
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted