Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Emene, Enugu State, has been approved for international flight operations to and from Atlanta, United States of America; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Johannesburg, South Africa; Mubia, India and Gwuanzuo, China.
This revelation was made yesterday at the closing ceremony of Enugu State maiden investment summit by the Chairman, Air Peace, Allen Onyema, who equally announced that Air Peace had been appro-ved as national carrier into the five countries by the Federal Government.
Also, delegates at the investment summit stood still when Chairman, Peace Mass Transit, Dr. Samuel Onyishi, announ-ced plans to build a mega medical city in Enugu State in collaboration with foreign partners to put the state on the map of medical tourism in Africa.
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work
- EiE opens ‘Hacking the Nigeria Code’ online course for citizen engagement
- There could be regrets; Federal Government warns as COVID-19 deaths approach 1,000
- 4.36 million oil barrels lost to power outage, others – NNPC
- Nigeria launches project in Osun to begin gold mining and refining in 2021
- President Buhari signs African Trade Insurance Agency instrument
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC