Estimated Reading Time: <1
Federation of International Football Associations (FIFA) has warned the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) of an impending “suspension” should Amaju Pinnick be removed as president.
In a letter to Pinnick dated April 11, 2016, FIFA warned that last week’s decision of the federal high court in Jos, if implemented, would likely be considered a5 an interference in the internal affairs of the NFF.
“…the case would be brought to the highest authorities of FIFA for consideration of sanctions, including the suspension of the NFF,” it said.
Signed by TI. (l Markus Kattner, acting secretary-general, the letter also noted: “Lastly, we would like to Stress that the plaintiff in question already filed an appeal in relation to the same matter with the highest judicial Sport authorities, the Court that said appeal was dismissed by the CAS on 18 May 2015?.
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel