Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Saudi Arabia today to begin an official visit to the State of Qatar, the second leg of his Middle East tour.
Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani will hold talks with the Nigerian President on bilateral relations and issues of joint interest, the Qatar News Agency said.
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan