Estimated Reading Time:
Marilyn Ogar, the former Spokesperson of the Department of States Services (DSS), has taken the Federal Government of Nigeria before the National Industrial Court of Nigeria (NICN) over the termination of her appointment from office.
The case which will be heard Thursday 18th February, before the court presided over by NICN President Justice Babatunde Adejumo has the Attorney General of the Federation, the State Security Service (SSS), and the Director General of SSS as named defendants.
The case filed by Ahmed Raji, SAN, seeks to nullify Ogar’s termination from office, requests her reinstatement with all her ranks, salaries and benefits to the employment of the FG and also nullify her demotion from Assistant Director to Chief Security Intelligence Officer.
Ogar, in the case filed against the FG is also requesting a court declaration to support that her employment with the SSS has statutory favour which may only be lawfully determined strictly in accordance to the Public Service Rules provision.
She is also asking the court to determine if she could be demoted, sacked or retired by the FG.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Marilyn Ogar Drags FG To Court, Seeks Reinstatement and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt