Estimated Reading Time: <1
The peace of Otuoke in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa State was violated in the early hours of today (Wednesday) by gunmen who abducted a prominent chief of the community and foster father of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
NewsWireNGR recalls the septuagenarian, the foster father to Nigeria’s former President was also kidnapped some two years ago by four gunmen.
The victim, identified as Chief Inengite Nitabai, aged 72 was kidnapped at about 3.30am at his residence by seven heavily armed men according to Vanguard..
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Messing with mercenaries on Boko Haram again
- Bye-election: EFCC arrests a top Bauchi State government official for alleged vote buying
- Just In: Nigerian Army Chief, Buratai Asks Generals to Launch Spiritual Warfare Against Insecurity
- Bayelsa By-Elections: 3 policemen drown in boat mishap
- Breaking: Chief Harry Ayoade Akande, is dead
- Nigerian Soldier assaults, strips lady naked in Ogun over ‘indecent dressing’
- US removes visa reciprocity fees for Nigerian applicants
- Pensioners reject Government’s plan to borrow from pension fund
- ‘Avoid politicians approaching you to destabilize the government’ – Buratai warns Generals
- Lagos Senatorial by-elections hold today