Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday evening returned to the country from the United Kingdom.
The President returned at the expiration of his six-day vacation which he started on Friday.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has been performing the roles of the President in acting capacity in his absence.
Buhari had earlier travelled to London to take part in a conference organised in aid of Syria.
He, however, stayed back, fuelling speculation that he decided to have a medical check-up.
Buhari was received at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja by top government officials.
He is expected to resume work on Thursday when he will be receiving the visiting German President, Joachim Gauck, at the Presidential Villa.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%