Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has been appointed as the Special Adviser on Tourism in Akwa Ibom state by the executive governor, Emmanuel Udoh.
Ini Edo now joins the list of other Nollywood actresses like Kate Henshaw, Nkiru Sylvanus and others who hold political positions as Special Advisers in their respective states.
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge