Estimated Reading Time: <1
Eniyemamwen Oyegun, a daughter to the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, John Odigie-Oyegun, on Saturday married Umaso Eketu, a flying officer in the Nigerian Air Force.
The colourful wedding ceremony took place in Lagos at Archbishop Vining Memorial Church Cathedral and the reception at the Haven? Event Centre.
Mr. Adeyemi, according to a statement by the APC Assistant Director of Publicity, Edegbe Odemwingie, also urged the newly-weds to be guided by and respect their solemn vows to love and cherish each other till death.
APC National Working Committee members present included: National Secretary, Mai Mala Buni; ?National Treasurer, Bala Gwagwaruwa; ?National Woman Leader, Ramatu Tijani; ?Deputy National Chairman South, Segun Oni; ?Vice Chairman North West, Inuwa Abdulkadir; National Organising Secretary, Osita Izunaso, and Zonal Woman Leader, South West, Kemi Nelson.
??Other dignitaries included: former Edo State Governor, Oserheimen Osunbor?; former Governor of old Anambra State, Jim Nwobodo;? former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Chibudom ?Nwuche?; APC? Anambra Central Senatorial candidate, ?Sharon Ikeazor; former Governor of Ogun State, Olusegun Osoba;? and former Governor of Ekiti State, Niyi ?Adebayo??.
- Special Report: Fighting COVID-19 in Nigeria but citizens are dying of other illnesses due to neglect
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account