Estimated Reading Time: <1
Mavin’s Boss, Don Jazzy and YBNL’s CEO, Olamide Adedeji, have settled their rift and issued a joint apology.
Recalled that Olamide blasted the organisers of the awards for not recognising his protege, Lil Kesh as the Next Rated Artiste. The category was won by Reekado Banks of Don Jazzy’s Mavins.
“Lil Kesh is our own Next Rated artist. F**k that sh*t!The streets ti take over.Every f**king single was a hit back to back. From lyrically, to Shoki to Efejoku. Ko ni dafun Iya anybody,” Olamide said when he climbed the stage with his whole YBNL team, during the presentation of the award for Best Alternative act, won by his artist Adekunle Gold for the song, Shade.
After Olamide’s diatribe, Don Jazzy won Special Recognition Awards and while on stage to receive his award, he reacted to Olamide’s rant. He said “Egbon Olamide, if you want the car, come and take it.” (Next Rated win comes with a car).
Afterward, Olamide went nuts and came for Don Jazzy on Twitter, Olamide in a number of tweets declared war on Don Jazzy and ripped him to pieces not only on his person but also on the way he treats artistes signed under him.
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds