Estimated Reading Time: <1
Mavin’s Boss, Don Jazzy and YBNL’s CEO, Olamide Adedeji, have settled their rift and issued a joint apology.
Recalled that Olamide blasted the organisers of the awards for not recognising his protege, Lil Kesh as the Next Rated Artiste. The category was won by Reekado Banks of Don Jazzy’s Mavins.
“Lil Kesh is our own Next Rated artist. F**k that sh*t!The streets ti take over.Every f**king single was a hit back to back. From lyrically, to Shoki to Efejoku. Ko ni dafun Iya anybody,” Olamide said when he climbed the stage with his whole YBNL team, during the presentation of the award for Best Alternative act, won by his artist Adekunle Gold for the song, Shade.
After Olamide’s diatribe, Don Jazzy won Special Recognition Awards and while on stage to receive his award, he reacted to Olamide’s rant. He said “Egbon Olamide, if you want the car, come and take it.” (Next Rated win comes with a car).
Afterward, Olamide went nuts and came for Don Jazzy on Twitter, Olamide in a number of tweets declared war on Don Jazzy and ripped him to pieces not only on his person but also on the way he treats artistes signed under him.
- Just In: FG releases guidelines for schools’ resumption
- NMA wants Nigerians to avoid unnecessary visits or consultations to hospitals to minimise COVID-19 spread
- How Nigeria’s Federal Government, States, LGAs shared N7.8tr in 2019
- Magu-Gate: Prophet Omale responds to money laundering allegations, sues NAN for N1 Billion
- “Publish all tenders and all contracts” – Okonjo-Iweala said she saved billions of dollars as finance minister
- Fire guts World Trade Centre, Abuja
- Former NDDC boss Joi Nunieh accuses Niger Delta minister Akpabio of sexual harassment
- The army has no right to declare any citizen wanted; Court rules
- Nollywood star Ini Edo re-appointed tourism ambassador for Akwa Ibom
- Mandela’s daughter, Zindzi Mandela dies at 59