Estimated Reading Time: <1
Cross River State Governor, Professor Ben Ayade, on Wednesday approved the appointment of Senator Florence Ita-Giwa as the Chairman of the Cross River Ports Authority.
Ayade, who made several appointments into key boards and parastatals, also appointed Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw as his Special Adviser, Liaison, Lagos.
The appointments were made known in a press release signed by the Governor’s Special Assistant on Media & Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Christian Ita.
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike