Estimated Reading Time: <1
The wife of former Super Eagles Coach and Captain, Stephen Keshi, Kate has died from a protracted ailment.
The coach, who had also managed Mali and Togo, said his wife died on Wednesday.
Speaking to Complete Sports from the United States of America, Keshi said, he was “still in shock” following her death.
“She is more like a sister to me and was the rock behind me and everything I do. My love for her was at first sight,” he said.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report