Estimated Reading Time: <1
The wife of former Super Eagles Coach and Captain, Stephen Keshi, Kate has died from a protracted ailment.
The coach, who had also managed Mali and Togo, said his wife died on Wednesday.
Speaking to Complete Sports from the United States of America, Keshi said, he was “still in shock” following her death.
“She is more like a sister to me and was the rock behind me and everything I do. My love for her was at first sight,” he said.
- Landlords should see how they can work out yearly rent to monthly payments – Sanwo-Olu
- NLC, TUC have been compromised to frustrate oil and gas reforms says National Youth Council
- Schools in Adamawa to reopen October 12
- Breaking: Explosion hits Lagos and Ogun border communities
- Ondo Election: INEC chairman meets with journalists, stakeholders in Akure
- Fredrick Nwabufo: IPOB/Oduduwa agitators’ alliance: Igbo, Yoruba were meant to be together
- Delta State AG and 136 other lawyers, shortlisted for rank of SAN
- Ibrahim Magu wants anyone who has ever offered him a bribe to “come out publicly”
- Nigeria’s presidential jet- one out of the fleet is up for sale
- Obaseki and PDP leaks false information to the media says Ize-Iyamu