Estimated Reading Time: <1
Following the collation of the Kogi State governorship election results from all the Local Government Area in the state, by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Abubakar Audu of the All Progressives Congress has defeated the incumbent Governor Idris Wada of the Peoples Democratic Party.
Total reg voters – 66563, accrdt voters – 24817; @APCNigeria 11427, @PdpNigeria: 10,572..
More details to follow….
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation