Estimated Reading Time: <1
In continuation with the fight against Boko Haram terrorists, Nigerian troops from 243 Battalion, 5 Brigade Nigerian Army on fighting patrol encountered some suspected elements of Boko Haram terrorists holed up at a Primary School in Duwabafi village, Borno State, on Sunday.
There was heavy exchange of gunfire in which the patrol killed 4 suspected Boko Haram terrorists, recovered 2 AK-47 rifles, 4 various sizes of solar energy panels, several types of drugs and 5 motorcycles.
The patrol has returned to base and further restrategizing for more onslaught on all remaining vestiges of Boko Haram elements within the area.
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse