Estimated Reading Time: <1
In continuation with the fight against Boko Haram terrorists, Nigerian troops from 243 Battalion, 5 Brigade Nigerian Army on fighting patrol encountered some suspected elements of Boko Haram terrorists holed up at a Primary School in Duwabafi village, Borno State, on Sunday.
There was heavy exchange of gunfire in which the patrol killed 4 suspected Boko Haram terrorists, recovered 2 AK-47 rifles, 4 various sizes of solar energy panels, several types of drugs and 5 motorcycles.
The patrol has returned to base and further restrategizing for more onslaught on all remaining vestiges of Boko Haram elements within the area.
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations
- Sokoto to construct flyovers with N10.2 billion
- Nigeria’s Vice President wants probe allegation he received N4bn from Ibrahim Magu
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande