Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari may assign portfolios to his ministers this week.
The President’s Media Adviser, Mr Femi Adesina, said that it is most likely that the President finalises all plans on the list and might make final pronouncement on the matter.
“Yes it is most likely that the portfolios for the new ministers may be announced this week but remember that this is entirely the President’s prerogative as he has the final say on it and once it is decided, ours is to publicize his decision,” he told Channels Television.
Mr Adesina said that the list of ministers which has gone viral on the web should be disregarded as those who published those names and portfolios are merely making guesses.
He said that there was nothing to worry about since Nigerians had waited long enough, they would get the best.
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge