Estimated Reading Time: <1
Jose Mourinho was sent to the stands as Chelsea’s dreadful season hit a new low in a 2-1 defeat at West Ham.
Andy Carroll’s second-half header condemned the Blues to a fifth defeat in 10 matches as the ailing champions imploded at Upton Park.
Mourinho, who already has a suspended stadium ban hanging over him for previous indiscretions this season, is now likely to find himself in hot water with the FA once more.
Pictured behind is the image of Mourinho as he looks glum after Carroll’s goal in the 79th minute as the West Ham board and directors celebrate in front of him.
- NLC vows to shut down Kaduna over workers sack
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states