Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, clears the air over her not so good relationship with colleague, Rita Dominic. It was reported that the duo were rumoured to be at loggerheads.
In an interview, Monalisa explained why she is no longer close to Rita as many people have suggested.
Explaining, she said, “These are just ill allegations. Rita and I are not at loggerheads. We just drifted apart and she is still my sister. We went to the same school.
“I do not think that anybody should have a permanent enemy or a permanent friend.
“As you grow up in this big industry, your interests start to differ and that is just what happened, we are not fighting please,” Monalisa stressed.
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman retains UFC Belt in dominant win over Masvidal
- Presidential Panel Names Pastor used by former acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu in allegedly Laundering funds
- Interest in N550 billion recovered funds by the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu “has been re-looted” – Presidential Panel