Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, clears the air over her not so good relationship with colleague, Rita Dominic. It was reported that the duo were rumoured to be at loggerheads.
In an interview, Monalisa explained why she is no longer close to Rita as many people have suggested.
Explaining, she said, “These are just ill allegations. Rita and I are not at loggerheads. We just drifted apart and she is still my sister. We went to the same school.
“I do not think that anybody should have a permanent enemy or a permanent friend.
“As you grow up in this big industry, your interests start to differ and that is just what happened, we are not fighting please,” Monalisa stressed.
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19