Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, clears the air over her not so good relationship with colleague, Rita Dominic. It was reported that the duo were rumoured to be at loggerheads.
In an interview, Monalisa explained why she is no longer close to Rita as many people have suggested.
Explaining, she said, “These are just ill allegations. Rita and I are not at loggerheads. We just drifted apart and she is still my sister. We went to the same school.
“I do not think that anybody should have a permanent enemy or a permanent friend.
“As you grow up in this big industry, your interests start to differ and that is just what happened, we are not fighting please,” Monalisa stressed.
- PDP Governors want Buhari to implement restructuring, state policing
- BREAKING: Inflation rate declines for the first time in 20 months
- In Kaduna, Banks, Schools, Airport, Hospitals, others shut as NLC vows not to back down on Industrial action
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo talks 2023 presidential race
- A UNIJOS Professor and her husband have been kidnapped in Plateau
- ‘We have started the process to impeach Senate President Ahmed Lawan’- Lawmaker
- Kaduna Strike: ‘El-Rufai never believes he is wrong but we will compel him’ – NLC
- Atiku ask Governors to embrace unity and solve Nigeria’s insecurity crisis
- ‘Military needs modern weapons and training’ – IBB says
- Hoodlums attack INEC Headquaters in Enugu