Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Naira on Friday depreciated against the dollar at the parallel market.
The Naira lost N0.5 in the afternoon as it exchanged for N225.5 against the dollar, slightly less than its previous value of N225.
Meanwhile, at the interbank window, the Naira exchanged at N197 to the dollar.
Traders at the market said that the demand for dollar had been on the increase as businessmen and travelers bought it for various reasons.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike