Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s Super Eagles on Sunday defeated Cameroon’s the Indomitable Lions 3-0 in an international friendly played in Brussels.
The team put up a much improved performance against the Camerounians after a disappointing showing against the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The Super Eagles took the lead in the 39th minute through Efe Ambrose.
Moses Simon scored his second Eagle’s goal on the hour mark, when he blasted past the Cameroun goalkeeper after he was released by skipper Ahmed Musa.
Substitute Odion Ighalo took the game beyond the Indomitable Lions with a third goal two minutes from time, heading home a cross by Elderson Echiejile.
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike