Estimated Reading Time: <1
DR Congo humiliated the Super Eagles of Nigeria in an international friendly on Thursday, beating the Sunday Oliseh-coached team 2-0.
The Leopards, who are ranked 60th in the world took the lead courtesy of Dieumerci Mbokani in the seventh minute. His goal came from inside the box where he shot low to the left of Carl Ikeme.
Jordan Nkololo added the second in the 31st minute of the game.
Both teams last played each other in March 2010, with Nigeria winning 5-2 at the Abuja National Stadium. Goalie, Vincent Enyeama bowed out after a clash at the Belgian camp with Coach Sunday Oliseh.
- Tinubu describes Obaseki as an errant, ill disciplined governor and a dictator, who has been contemptuous of the people of Edo state
- Breaking: European Union lifts travel restrictions
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Naira Marley irritates the hypocrisy in all of us
- Buhari signs amended Companies Allied Matters bill
- Lai Mohammed says the hate speech N5 million fine is to deter those willing to destabilise Nigeria
- DG of the Progressive Governors forum says party is losing electoral value
- Just In: NUPENG orders tanker drivers to Suspend services in Lagos
- Candidate of the APC in Edo State, Ize-Iyamu says he does not want to go to Jail
- Former Nassarawa SSG cleared of all allegations of financial misappropriation
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion