Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki has just received the much awaited list of the Possible ministers to work with President Muhammadu Buhari.
Sources at the National Assembly inform NewsWireNGR that the names of the nominees will be announced Wednesday at the Senate Chamber, which will then follow the screening of the nominees by the upper chamber.
President Buhari had promised to constitute his cabinet by the end of September, a statement which followed the Presidential spokesman’s announcement in New York during the week promising a release of the names by the 30th of September.
According to our source, the Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly matters, Mr. Ita Enang personally submitted the names of the possible ministers to the President of the senate, Bukola Saraki.
Buhari had said he delayed selecting a cabinet until September as he takes time to seek credible ministers to lead his government.
- Breaking: Edo state govt reviews 24-hour curfew earlier imposed on the state
- US Govt wants the prosecution of all those involved in killings of #EndSARS protesters
- “We have received information alleging crimes” – ICC on #EndSARS protests in Nigeria
- We give you 24 hours to return the staff of office of the Oba of Lagos OR…… – Lagos ruling house declares
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari to address Nigerians after #LekkiMassacre and #EndSARS
- The Nigerian army says videos of Lekki tollgate shooting are photoshopped and fake
- NSA says Buhari is to provide a solution to nationwide crisis
- It was a system glitch – Instagram apologizes for censoring #EndSARS posts
- Just In: Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes