Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a new sneak peek of the “I Am Cait” season finale, Caitlyn Jenner confronts ex Kris Jenner about why she wasn’t invited to their daughter Kylie Jenner’s graduation party.
It’s pretty clear that there are still a lot of unresolved issues between the former couple, who were married for 25 years and share two children together.
“One of the reasons I wanted to talk to you was because I don’t want your feelings to be hurt like the other day when I heard that you weren’t happy about not being included in Kylie’s graduation,” the Kardashian matriarch says to Jenner in the clip.
“It wasn’t me making that decision. It was you making that decision. I was so disappointed in everybody,” Caitlyn explains, visibly upset.
“For 15 years of my life I carpooled kids every day…some days I would spend 3 or 4 hours in the car. [It’s] a slap in the face when you don’t even get invited to their graduation,” the former Olympian continues.
Kris then tries to explain to Caitlyn that she’s still holding onto some resentment from the 65-year-old’s Vanity Fair article.
“That’s exactly how I felt with the Vanity Fair article because I spent 25 years of my life and 18 hours a day…” she says, before getting cut off by Jenner.
“Vanity Fair was months ago, we’re talking about what happened just a few days ago,” Caitlyn interjects. “Listen, usually people that get a divorce don’t do everything together,” Kris says to Cait.
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria