Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bisi Alimi, born Ademola Iyandade Ojo Kazeem Alimi, is a Nigerian foremost gay rights activist, public speaker, blog writer and HIV/LGBT advocate who gained international attention when he became the first Nigerian to come out of the closet on television.
Bisi who since his declaration has been on the spotlight is engaged to Australian boo and the two are to get married next year according to Mr Alimi in a tweet announcing the news.
While in Australia, my boyfriend and I got engaged and we will be getting married next year. pic.twitter.com/D6rudfq1Av
— Bisi Alimi (@bisialimi) September 10, 2015
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English