Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is reported to have welcomed a bouncing baby boy with girlfriend Dana Kinduryte.
African eye is reporting that the child christened as Harvis Chidubem Iyke was born on Tuesday 1st September at Grady Hospital, Atlanta. Harvis made his grand entry at 09:07 am and weighed 7 ½ lbs.
The story reads, “We can also authoritatively reveal that the actor and entrepreneur who famously dated Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari met Dana a 23-year-old Lithuanian law graduate in London over a year ago but she did not know he was a famous actor until three months after they started dating.
Five months into her pregnancy, Jim moved Dana into a newly bought apartment in Atlanta where he personally cared for her away from the prying eyes of media and friends without aides or maids.
THE AFRICAN EYE further gathered that the star was present and assisted with the delivery of the baby which was overseen by Dr Carla Crawford a well known paediatrician in the US.
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Do you know the hate speech bill is still alive and well at the senate?
- COVID-19: Personal assistants and aides not allowed in airport terminals, FG tells VIPs
- Presidential Panel had Ibrahim Magu of EFCC detained for 6 hours after arrest at the commissions headquarters
- Foreign students taking online lectures in the US might be deported – US Government
- “They learnt from you” – Senator Shehu Sani trolls Ibrahim Magu of EFCC after ‘arrests’
- Ize-Iyamu, the APC Candidate for Edo State is to appear in court over alleged N700m fraud
- Ganduje of Kano promises to send Rivers Governor Wike to Isolation centre until Edo Election is declared for APC
- Senator Shehu Sani asked me to bribe Judges – Witness tells court
- COVID-19: Disinfection of schools to begin July 7 – Federal Government
- 6 days after testing positive for COVID-19, Governor Akeredolu says he has recovered