Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is reported to have welcomed a bouncing baby boy with girlfriend Dana Kinduryte.
African eye is reporting that the child christened as Harvis Chidubem Iyke was born on Tuesday 1st September at Grady Hospital, Atlanta. Harvis made his grand entry at 09:07 am and weighed 7 ½ lbs.
The story reads, “We can also authoritatively reveal that the actor and entrepreneur who famously dated Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari met Dana a 23-year-old Lithuanian law graduate in London over a year ago but she did not know he was a famous actor until three months after they started dating.
Five months into her pregnancy, Jim moved Dana into a newly bought apartment in Atlanta where he personally cared for her away from the prying eyes of media and friends without aides or maids.
THE AFRICAN EYE further gathered that the star was present and assisted with the delivery of the baby which was overseen by Dr Carla Crawford a well known paediatrician in the US.
- Fact Check: Reno Omokri’s claim on Nigeria’s foreign debt is false
- How the CDD Election Analysis Center work to foster democracy in Nigeria
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund