Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State has announced the death of his wife, Mrs. Nnenna Agnes Nnamani.
The former first lady died on September 4, in Orlando, Florida, United States, following complications from sickle cell disease and cerebral aneurysm.
The former governor in a statement released on Sunday in Enugu by his media aide, Mr. Dan Nwomeh, thanked all and sundry for their support and prayers.
He said further burial arrangements will announced by family.
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom
- Police parade teenager accused of carrying pistol to school in Cross River
- Breaking: Adamawa United driver regains freedom after abductors received N1m ransom
- Nigerian press are criminals for branding terrorist herders as criminals – Sheikh Gumi
- Despite allegations, we did not investigate new EFCC boss before confirmation – Senate Chairman on anti-corruption
- Cross River Govenor’s aide threatens suicide over unpaid salary
- In Kaduna, bandits have killed no fewer than 18 people in two local government areas
- Nigeria is expecting COVID-19 vaccines from three donor sources – Health Minister