Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State has announced the death of his wife, Mrs. Nnenna Agnes Nnamani.
The former first lady died on September 4, in Orlando, Florida, United States, following complications from sickle cell disease and cerebral aneurysm.
The former governor in a statement released on Sunday in Enugu by his media aide, Mr. Dan Nwomeh, thanked all and sundry for their support and prayers.
He said further burial arrangements will announced by family.
- Tinubu describes Obaseki as an errant, ill disciplined governor and a dictator, who has been contemptuous of the people of Edo state
- Breaking: European Union lifts travel restrictions
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Naira Marley irritates the hypocrisy in all of us
- Buhari signs amended Companies Allied Matters bill
- Lai Mohammed says the hate speech N5 million fine is to deter those willing to destabilise Nigeria
- DG of the Progressive Governors forum says party is losing electoral value
- Just In: NUPENG orders tanker drivers to Suspend services in Lagos
- Candidate of the APC in Edo State, Ize-Iyamu says he does not want to go to Jail
- Former Nassarawa SSG cleared of all allegations of financial misappropriation
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion