Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State has announced the death of his wife, Mrs. Nnenna Agnes Nnamani.
The former first lady died on September 4, in Orlando, Florida, United States, following complications from sickle cell disease and cerebral aneurysm.
The former governor in a statement released on Sunday in Enugu by his media aide, Mr. Dan Nwomeh, thanked all and sundry for their support and prayers.
He said further burial arrangements will announced by family.
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor