Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State has announced the death of his wife, Mrs. Nnenna Agnes Nnamani.
The former first lady died on September 4, in Orlando, Florida, United States, following complications from sickle cell disease and cerebral aneurysm.
The former governor in a statement released on Sunday in Enugu by his media aide, Mr. Dan Nwomeh, thanked all and sundry for their support and prayers.
He said further burial arrangements will announced by family.
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC
- JAMB moves 2020 UTME screening into tertiary institutions to September 7
- Insecurity: Buhari says the government is doing its best but lack of resources has become a problem
- Sharia court in Kano sentences singer to death for blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed
- Hope Uzodimma, governor of Imo state, petitions NJC and attorney-general over the tag “supreme court governor”
- Insecurity: Buhari meets with North-East governors, security chiefs
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu