Estimated Reading Time: <1
A container just fell some few minutes ago at Obanikoro. Road safety officers are already at this spot redirecting traffic.
The second container is falling only days after the unfortunate Ojuelegba incident that saw to the demise of about three persons..
Femi Gbajiabiamila who represents Lagos at the National Assembly while condemning the avoidable incident, said “the tragedy that occurred in my constituency when a trailer fell over a bridge crushing people to an untimely death was avoidable”.
He said, “The act of negligence of trailer drivers must be criminalized and people should be held accountable for their negligence.”
Gbajiabiamila dded, that It is now time for legislation or regulation that will prevent such occurrences in future. #Ojuelegbaaccident
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Atiku, Odili, Na’Abba – the political careers Obasanjo killed
- Magu Probe: Buhari constitutes Justice Salami panel to judicial commission of enquiry
- Yahoo boys becoming role models is a travesty says Diezani Allison-Madueke
- Iroko TV only sucks profit out of Nigeria to take abroad – NBC
- Federal Government distributes 20,000 cocoa seedlings to Imo state farmers
- NITDA denies endorsement of money-doubling schemes