Estimated Reading Time:
The Department of State Services (DSS) has sacked its former spokesperson, Ms Marilyn Ogar and 44 other top directors in the security agency.
Marilyn Ogar who was the former deputy director of agency was removed two months ago and equally lost her promotion following President Muhammadu Buhari’s nullification of the exercise upon assumption in office.
The secret service former spokesperson’s fate may not be unconnected with her alleged role in the last administration and the run-up to the 2015 election.
It will be recalled that Ogar had been accused of alleged partisanship in the build-up to the general elections.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DSS Sacks Former Spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt