Estimated Reading Time:
Nigeria Professional Football League side FC Ifeanyi Ubah are in talks with Barclays Premier League team West Ham over a potential partnership deal.
SuperSport reports that, the two clubs are nearing an agreement over the deal, which is expected to be closed before the end of the month.
Ifeanyi Ubah, the owner of the NPFL along with the chairman of the club, Chukwuma Ubah, were among the contingent of club officials that met with West Ham officials in London over a two-day meeting period last week.
Ifeanyi Ubah club officials conducted an official presentation to West Ham managing director Angus Kinner, who in turn put forward his ideas towards a possible proposal.
The deal will make possible an exchange of training programmes between the clubs as well as player scouting arrangements.
It will also help to advance youth player development strategies and train some up-and-coming coaches in Africa.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by FC Ifeanyi Ubah In Partnership With Barclays Premier League Team, West Ham and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt