Estimated Reading Time: <1
Will just posted on Facebook, “I don’t usually respond to foolishness,” explaining that by doing so it becomes contagious.
But he decided to join in the foolishness, and said, “In the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over again-ness … Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!:-)”
And he added this … “I promise you all – if I ever decide to divorce my Queen – I SWEAR I’ll tell you myself!”
He ended with “#Dumb People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D’s.”
Jada then tweeted, “My king has spoken.”
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed
- Landlords should see how they can work out yearly rent to monthly payments – Sanwo-Olu
- NLC, TUC have been compromised to frustrate oil and gas reforms says National Youth Council