Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea legend, Didier Drogba has joined Major League Soccer side, Montreal Impact. The 37-year old Ivorian won four premier league titles with the Blues and played in 381 games.
The president of Montreal Impact, Joey Saputo considers Drogba’s signing as ‘one of the biggest days in the club’s history’.
“From the first conversation I had with him, I felt that he really wanted to play in Montreal.
“His arrival will be beneficial in every aspect,” Saputo said.
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe