Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has blamed the tale of his marriage crises on the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka.
The actor insisted that rumours and unpalatable tales currently trailing his marriage and place of habitat are ‘distractions’ from Fiberesima, who is currently in the United Kingdom, where she’s currently on vacation.
Speaking to Vanguard, Ike said, ‘Ibinabo will upload her distraction on the internet and you will quickly rush to celebrate it. Did you speak with her?(referring to his wife) Did she tell you that? This rumour (eviction rumour) is over two years old now on the net. No thanks to Ibinabo.
‘Please speak to her (referring to his wife) to hear if that’s what she has to say. Who’s reporting? Who’s asked? If she never came to you please treat all that as trash and wait till she comes to you, then you can ask my side of her own story, not these Ibinabo’s distractions. Please I am not a party to this, not now that she has legal issues all over her,’ he concluded.
This is coming barely a week after the tale of Ike losing his tenancy and marriage went viral on media platforms..
It should be noted that Emeka Ike has been fighting to lead the Actors Guild of Nigeria, which is currently under the leadership of Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems