Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has blamed the tale of his marriage crises on the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka.
The actor insisted that rumours and unpalatable tales currently trailing his marriage and place of habitat are ‘distractions’ from Fiberesima, who is currently in the United Kingdom, where she’s currently on vacation.
Speaking to Vanguard, Ike said, ‘Ibinabo will upload her distraction on the internet and you will quickly rush to celebrate it. Did you speak with her?(referring to his wife) Did she tell you that? This rumour (eviction rumour) is over two years old now on the net. No thanks to Ibinabo.
‘Please speak to her (referring to his wife) to hear if that’s what she has to say. Who’s reporting? Who’s asked? If she never came to you please treat all that as trash and wait till she comes to you, then you can ask my side of her own story, not these Ibinabo’s distractions. Please I am not a party to this, not now that she has legal issues all over her,’ he concluded.
This is coming barely a week after the tale of Ike losing his tenancy and marriage went viral on media platforms..
It should be noted that Emeka Ike has been fighting to lead the Actors Guild of Nigeria, which is currently under the leadership of Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka.
- Nigerian Senate wants Ibadan Airport named after the late former governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi
- Just In: Ondo Assembly begins process to impeach deputy governor
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Do you know the hate speech bill is still alive and well at the senate?
- COVID-19: Personal assistants and aides not allowed in airport terminals, FG tells VIPs
- Presidential Panel had Ibrahim Magu of EFCC detained for 6 hours after arrest at the commissions headquarters
- Foreign students taking online lectures in the US might be deported – US Government
- “They learnt from you” – Senator Shehu Sani trolls Ibrahim Magu of EFCC after ‘arrests’
- Ize-Iyamu, the APC Candidate for Edo State is to appear in court over alleged N700m fraud
- Ganduje of Kano promises to send Rivers Governor Wike to Isolation centre until Edo Election is declared for APC
- Senator Shehu Sani asked me to bribe Judges – Witness tells court