Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari is in the United States of America where he has met with his US counterpart; Barack Obama, Secretary of States; John Kerry and other stakeholders.l While meeting with the US president, the Nigerian leader goofed when he tried to unabbreviate the initials of his party, APC. Instead of ‘All Progressives Congress’, Buhari referred to his party as the “All Nigeria People’s Congress” .
He was probably mixing it up with the now defunct ANPP (All Nigerian People’s Party) which he once represented and which also merged with other parties to form today’s ruling party, APC
Check out the video footage which is courtesy Naij.com‘s Youtube channel. The goof can be noticed around the 33rd second mark.
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping