Estimated Reading Time: <1
Two suicide bombers on Wednesday morning accidentally blew up themselves at Molai Leprosy/General Hospital and about 100 metres away from a locally established market, living both of them dead with two people injured as many residents including admitted patients and hospital workers scamper for safety.
The suicide bombers were suspected to be terrorists who sneaked into the city from Sambisa forest, a fortified camps of the Boko Haram sect.
Molai village is south and about 10km drive to Maiduguri along the closed down Maiduguri-Damboa- Biu road, unfortunately, after the closure of Dalwa main market which is a stone throw to Molai, another market was established for people around neighbouring villages.
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act
- Trading resumes in NSE after Eid-el-Fitr celebration with 0.07% growth
- Radio stations fined for violations against the Nigerian Broadcasting code
- Trump threatens to ‘close down’ social media after Twitter labelled two of his tweets “unsubstantiated”
- Breaking: In Edo State, Ize-Iyamu collects APC governorship form, and Governor Obaseki speaks
- “We dried our tears” – 17-year-old girl who escaped Boko Haram after being abducted and held in captivity for four years described life in the Sambisa forest