Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Deji Abiodun
We had reported earlier that pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly collapsed during a lecture in Lagos and was rushed to the hospital.
But management of the church just gave an update about his situation, read below….
Thank you all for your outpouring of affection and concern through calls, messages, and prayers. Please be assured that Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare is hale, hearty and in good spirits, though in need of rest.
We therefore ask everyone to please remain calm and give him the space and time to fully recuperate over the next few days. Thank you all once again.
Executive Council of The Latter Rain Assembly…..
Bakare is a Nigerian Prophetic-Apostolic pastor. He has received national and international attention for his televangelism, which has sometimes been critical of the Nigerian government.
In 2011, Bakare was announced Vice-Presidential running mate for the 2011 Nigerian presidential election which he accepted under the platform of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, with Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, now President-elect.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government