Estimated Reading Time: <1
A small crowd of protesters on Thursday stormed the Defence House in the Maitama area of Abuja, where Nigeria’s president-elect Muhammadu Buhari uses for his official engagements.
The protesters carried placards which read: “Bring on death penalty on corruption, then all official thieves will become saints for the best of Nigeria; Corruption is the father of satan, kill it now and be saved;
Messages reads, “Bring on death penalty on corruption, then all honourable thieves will become saints for the best of Nigeria. Please support the course!!! Voice of the Voiceless”.
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy