Estimated Reading Time: <1
The security agencies carrying out the checks are the Department of State Services, the Directorate of Military Intelligence and the National Intelligence Agency according to DailyPost Online Newspaper.
The names include Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary; Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor; an All Progressives Congress stalwart from Ogun State; and Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor and APC Deputy National Chairman (South West).
Others are Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State; Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources; and Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice.
The list also includes Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State; Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State; and Yinka Folashade Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
Others on the list are Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State; Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State; Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation; Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; and Bisola Adegbenro.
Also on the list are Isaiah Danjuma, son of General TY Danjuma from Taraba State; Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation; Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank; and Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minster of Justice.a Senator-elect from Ogun State.
- Breaking: Armed security officials fire live bullets at thousands of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate in Lagos
- Flight operations at the Murtala Mohammed Airport suspended
- Nigerian senate asks Buhari to Immediately address citizens #EndSARS
- Breaking: IGP deploys anti-riot policemen nationwide
- Just In: All Progressives Congress leader wants court to shutdown twitter in Nigeria
- Tension as hoodlums set ablaze another police station in Lagos State
- Speaker Gbajabiamila says he will not sign the 2021 Appropriation Bill until … #EndSARS
- Breaking: Lagos Government declares curfew over #EndSARS protests
- Nigerian economy loses N700bn to #EndSARS protests in 12 days
- Just In: 8 killed, 7 others injured in a tanker explosion in Niger State