Estimated Reading Time: <1
A new mum has given birth to twins – who have two different fathers.
The New Jersey Law Journal reported, that the incredible case was revealed after the woman, identified only as T.M., named her current boyfriend as the father of her twins.
But T.M. admitted before maternity papers were signed that she had actually slept with a different man a week after she believed she conceived with her boyfriend.
A paternity test was carried out and it was revealed that the two men had each fathered one of the twins, who are now toddlers.
Now the woman’s original partner only has to pay out child support for one of the children.
Passaic County Judge Sohail Mohammad made the ruling in the paternity case on Monday.
To pitch for editorials, Opinion and Exclusive gists, send to email@example.com, we will follow up on the story…
- There is no big deal in Super Eagles travelling to Benin Republic by boat – NFF President
- COVID-19: Edo State confirms receipt of vaccines from Federal Government
- Federal Government should hire mercenaries to end insurgency – Borno Governor
- Cattle and Foodstuff Dealers Association decide to end blockade
- Gunmen storm Sokoto Commissioner’s house; kidnap family members
- Foodstuff, Cattle dealers insist strike will continue
- Oyo State will not provide free land for private ranching – Seyi Makinde
- Federal Government extends tenure of network operators on NIN/SIM registration
- 2.3 million Nigerians register for COVID-19 vaccine in less than 24 hours – NPHCDA
- Terrorists abduct over 50 in Niger State