Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Edo State Governor, Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, has concluded plans to remarry. He will be getting married to his fiancée, Miss Lara Fortes on Friday, May 15, 2015.
Wedding invitations already sent out by the governor to close friends and associates indicate that the solemnisation of the marriage ceremony will hold at the Etsako West Local Government Council Marriage Registry, Auchi, at 10 a.m.
The governor is walking the aisle for the second time, five years after the death of Clara, his wife, Clara, had died in December 2010 after losing the fight against cancer.
Reception, according to the notice that was personally signed by the governor, will take place at the People’s Hall, Iyamho, Oshiomhole’s country home.
‘While looking forward to the honour of your distinguished presence, I sincerely crave your pardon for the rather short notice. Please accept the renewed assurances of my highest esteem,” Oshiomhole wrote.
To pitch for editorials, Opinion and Exclusive gists, send to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will follow up on the story…
- “We ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life” -Will Smith and Jada Smith address affair with Singer August
- Osun SSG, Prince Wole Oyebamiji recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria