Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
gemWOMAN/gemMAN magazine has released a special edition featuring an exclusive interview with the Vice-President Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, as he opens up like never before on a wide range of issues ranging from his faith, family, and hopes for the future for Nigeria.
This edition of gemWOMAN/gemMAN magazine presents an opportunity for readers to get to know so much more about Professor Osinbajo and see him in entirely different light. It’s not every time you’ll get to read the Vice President Elect’s thoughts on romance, marriage, and his life as a father, son, husband and public servant.
Grab the latest edition of gemWOMAN/gemMAN magazine and get to meet the Vice President as he really is! Enjoy this no holds barred interview where he talks about his political journey and hopes for the nation, as well as shared insights on his family life and be inspired to be the greatest ever you!
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France
- Turkish President phones Buhari, seeks Nigeria’s support for Palestine
- Nasarawa speaker says ‘no alternative to Governor Sule in 2023’