Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the appointment of Asabe Asmau Ahmed as Executive Secretary of the Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF).
Mrs. Ahmed, who is currently the Minister of State for Agriculture and Rural Development, takes over from Sharon Adefunke Kasali who has been Executive Secretary of PEF since 2007.
The new PEF Executive Secretary hails from Niger State and holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, respectively.
She is expected to put her years of experience in public service to good use in re-engineering, repositioning and re-invigorating PEF for present and future challenges.
President Jonathan has similarly approved the appointment of Denzil Amagbe Kentebe as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Management Development Board (NCDMB).
Mr. Kentebe, an architect with years of experience in strategic planning and policy management, takes over from Ernest Nwapa who has been Executive Secretary of the NCDMB since April 2010.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike