Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Chukwu Obi
What you see in Nigeria leaves you in shock..
The Peoples Democratic Party House of Representatives candidate, Chukwuemeka Ujam, who contested for the Nkanu East/West seat, and was reportedly caught with 4,000 PVCs in Enugu State has made his way as a lawmaker. (Photo captures him when he was arrested during the elections).
From the picture captured and being circulated online, the Independent National Electoral Commission has presented Mr. Ujam with a certificate of return despite the scandal.
One begins to question how he was let go by the police and why the Electoral commission went ahead to issue him with a certificate even when INEC is empowered by law to prosecute electoral offenders.
- I prayed Nigeria will not see peace because Buhari denied Rivers State security – Wike
- Breaking: Last minute decision as NAFDAC certifies #AstraZeneca vaccine
- Nigeria begins COVID-19 vaccinations
- Air Commodore Gabkwet appointed Airforce spokesman
- It will cost N35Billion to provide internet services to MDAs in Nigeria – Agency
- Violence in Kwara: Governor imposes fresh curfews in Offa, Erin-Ile
- Drug lords responsible for funding terrorism in Nigeria – Senate President
- Police arrest man who stabbed wife to death
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun