Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Prolific dancer and mother of two, Kaffy Shafau Ameh popularly called Kaffy, has released her first compilation of works, a dance DVD titled, Ijoda9ja.
She also dropped a couple of sexy new pictures which are shots from the projects she embarked on in recent months. The burn-out DVD is a dance cardio workout, which can help to keep one mentally and physically fit. It also contains African and Nigeria tunes and incorporates basic and challenging dance movement and choreography.
The Guinness world record holder in dance said she initiated the projects in other to take the dance industry in Nigeria to a new height. She also said that the video was produced, so that people can discover their talents. “I have come to believe that each of us has a personal calling. The best way to succeed is to discover your talent and use it to render services to people,” she said.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations
- Fed Gov’t announced some lifelines for the broadcast industry – here’s what you need to know
- Former Vice Chairman of APC, Inuwa Abdulkadir, Dead
- Just In: Ondo State Secretary to Government, Ifedayo Abegunde, resigns
- Negotiating with bandits is the best option for peace – Zamfara Governor
- Doctors in Cross River on strike over undeclared COVID-19 cases
- ‘We had no plan to bar Oyo deputy governor from fidau prayer’ – Ajimobi’s family
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed