Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Elle’s May cover is Chelsea Clinton; the only child of former U.S. President Bill Clinton and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Six months after giving birth to her first child, the First Daughter, Chelsea Victoria Clinton looks gorgeous on the cover of the May issue of Elle magazine, where she opens up about motherhood and life with her daughter, Charlotte.
Stunning on the Elle cover in a sleeveless Gucci dress, Chelsea also spoke to the magazine about her mother Hillary, 67, ambition to runn for president in the 2016 U.S election.
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa
- Breaking: Reps reject motion to suspend 7.5% VAT