Estimated Reading Time: <1
Gubernatorial candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Sen. Gyang Pwajok, won his polling unit securing 111 votes against Barrister Simon Lalong of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who secured 82 votes, in the gubernatorial election held in the state, on Saturday.
Sen. Pwajok registered, accredited and cast his vote at Polling unit 009, Anguwan Daliyop, Ali Kazaure ward where S had a total of 351 registered voter.
However, 196 voters were accredited while 195 voters turned up to cast their votes. Our correspondent observed that two votes were declared invalid.
INEC adhoc staff had finished sorting and collation of results at the polling unit as at 5pm.
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders
- Kagara Abductions: ‘We are left to ourselves’ Niger Governor laments lack of support from FG
- If we don’t borrow, we will be left behind as a country – Finance Minister
- Kaduna Government says MDAs will only serve individuals with the State Residents Card, NIN
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom