Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Husband Peter Okoye of P’Square and Wife Lola Omotayo are at each other on Instagram and it seems the love birds blessed with two lovely kids together are not finding marriage as pleasant as it should be, maybe not.
But the couple that have been in a relationship for over eight years before they finally tied the knot on Sunday, November 17, 2013 seem to be getting at somewhere.
They’ve got their fans wondering on what possibly must be going on in the Okoye home.
The updates have got everyone talking, speculating if there is fire in the ‘palace’ or not concerning their marriage.
Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo posted this photo of Boris Kodjoe on her instagram page and wrote what you see below…
About 9 hours later, Peter Okoye posted took the flow and posted the photo below on his instagram page with a caption which says he is ‘now single and searching.
Lots of their followers were wondering what is really happening …
- Ondo Deputy Governor to contest under Zenith labour party
- More repentant Boko Haram fighters to be rehabilitated – MNJTF
- APC wins Nasarawa Central state constituency bye-election
- The remains of the late former senator, Buruju Kashamu, buried in Ijebu
- North East governors rally support for military fighting the Boko Haram in the region
- Kashamu loved Nigeria dearly but he was grossly misunderstood, Mr Reuben Abati says his late running mate groomed him
- Ekweremadu says the political crises in Edo state is an affront to Nigerian democracy
- US warn its citizens against travelling to Nigeria over the coronavirus pandemic
- “Nigerians will watch out for Obasanjo’s own end” – Ayodele Fayose upset about Obasanjo’s letter on Kashamu’s death
- Nigerians react as some Lagos churches reopen today amid fear of COVID-19