Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Rapper and Producer, Jesse Jagz has confirmed his return to Chocolate City by sharing pictures of himself, M.I Abaga, Audu Maikori and Loose Kaynon at a recent business meeting in Lagos.
Jesse had left the record label over disagreement with the management, Jesse’s brother, M.I. Abaga is currently the Vice President of the recording company.
Not too long after Jesse’s exit, he was rumoured to have left with Brymo, another singer with the label said to have been accepted into the music business by M.I was was mad at the way he left the label.
Not much is said of Brymo after his exit, it will be interesting to know what he feels in line with the return of Jesse to Chocity..
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children