Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Ben Onyechere in strong terms spoke against the appointment of Mr Femi Fani-Kayode to manage President Jonathan’s perception during the President Campaigns
Onyechere on a live program on Channels TV interview, monitored by Omojuwa.com blog, said it was the party’s mistakes that caused them the loss.
He went on to say that someone like Fani-Kayode shouldn’t have been appointed as Chairman of President Jonathan’s Media and Publicity campaign team.
Mr Onyechere condemned Fani-Kayode’s approaches before the election, stressing that he went too far in attacking and abusing General Muhammadu Buhari, and this cost them a lot. Fani-kayode was using the bad experience he had while in APC to campaign and it damaged a lot and you don’t expect to win such election.
The angry Mr. Onyechere further said that even the chairman of the party Adamu Mu’azu should be discharge of his position for losing presidential election in his state.
He said the PDP would be able to be a strong opposition party against APC government after May 29 as President Jonathan has accepted defeat.
In all, there are many politicians who failed Jonathan, some by mistake but a lot of them intentionally.
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits
- Nigerian Senate wants Ibadan Airport named after late Senator Abiola Ajimobi
- Just In: Ondo Assembly begins process to impeach deputy governor