Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Suge Knight just got the worst news possible, a judge sided with the prosecutor in his murder case and set bail at $25 million, but not before his lawyer compared Suge’s plight to Lucious Lyon on “Empire.”
TMZ reports that the judge feels Suge is a danger to be out and about given his extensive record and specifically, incidents involving guns, violence and witness intimidation.
Attorney Matt Fletcher threw a Hail Mary, accusing the prosecutor of watching too much “Empire.”
Suge is in bad shape, claiming he’s going crazy in jail because he’s in solitary with no hot water, no blanket and only sporadic showers.
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526