Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Deji Abiodun
You’d think that as a Political party that prides itself as ‘change’ they (the All Progressives Congress) will at least do things differently, from Osun State to Imo State it is a case of deceit just like their opponent, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
For those who must be wondering why the link to Osun… Well, the State Government of Osun, under the leadership of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, introduced Opón Ìmò Initiative, a “Tablet of Knowledge” to enhanced Learning System but turned out to be a scam which led to the failed project widely publicised.
The Imo state University students (IMSU) are accusing Governor, Rochas Okorocha for distributed fake laptops, actually they are all calling it toys, to them while politicking for the forthcoming general elections.
Pictures of the laptop and the governor handing them out as seen on twitter above. If you must be the “change” at least be different and truthful.
Nigerian governors will sure do anything for votes, to think that the students all jubilated only to find out it was a facade….
- Northern Elders Forum says Nigerians have lost faith in the Federal Government
- Governor Ganduje has sacked Salihu Tanko Yakasai
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state